Why Go Public
It is one certain way to improve your companys
opportunities for success. A public offering of your companys
shares will both provide funds to promote growth by way of acquisition
and internal expansion and liquidity to your investment in the company.
superior advantages of IPO over private debt borrowing and equity
loan financing are:
- Larger amounts of capital can generally be made
available from substantial local and in some cases, foreign public
- The resulting improved equity position of your
company, if the need arises, may enable you to obtain debt financing
(loans) more easily and on better terms.
- A higher calibre of employee can be attracted
to the company and retained through the use of stock options.
- Once your company is listed for trading on a local
or foreign stock exchange, shareholders will have a ready market
for their shares.
- Additional shares can be issued later to increase
available capital further.
- Business will improve due to the enhance prestige
the company gets from publicity through an IPO and the eventual
public listing on local or foreign exchange or both.
- There are psychological benefits (corporate vitality)
for your employees at a time, which is looked upon as a milestone
in the growth of your company.
- The shares of the company may be distributed across
a wider geographical base where you might not otherwise have had
How Can We Help You Go Public
Our financing teams posses unparallel experience
in the preparation, structuring and processing of IPO transactions
involving both existing and established and Greenfield (start-ups
or new) companies. When preparing your company to go public, we
will expertly structure and guide the whole process through our
three crucial stages:
- Conduction Due Diligence and preparation of Preliminary Financial
- Preparation of Final Pre-Bidding Documents
- Hold and Manage the CONTEST*
for underwriting (placement) the Issue between Investment Banks
We also provide a variety of individual pre-listing
services and participate by providing other corporate and business
- Preparation of Preliminary and Advanced Business Plan
- Preparation of Preliminary and Advanced Financial Plan
- Preparation of Information Memorandum
- Preparation of Circulars and Prospectuses
- Arrange Distribution & Placement - by CONTEST*
- Online Roadshows and Promotion of Issues
* Experience proves that the Contest process is the
most cost-efficient method available substantially reducing the
structuring costs of an IPO and competitively determining fees and
commissions of underwriters.
Why Fundmore And Not Merrill Lynch
In the Emerging Markets, almost all enterprises and
companies are categorized as small by western standards. In most
of these countries, the greatest majority of companies, both listed
and unlisted on a local stock exchange are family owned with a capitalization
value of $15 million and less. These companies usually do not meet
the minimum transaction volume necessary to justify
the involvement of Merrill Lynch or most other international investment
banks. Our services are not constrained by transaction volumes.
We will consider providing IPO services to companies with $1,000,000
capitalization and over.
GDR and ADR (American Depository Receipts) services
involving listed companies of the Emerging Markets will include:
- Focused due diligence on company structure and management
- Preparation of the required shares to the Deposit
- Arranging for Depository Bank/Agent and delivery of Shares